FieldFox Combination Analyzers, Technical Overview
FieldFox Comparison Summary
FieldFox is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. FieldFox delivers Keysight-quality measurements wherever you need to go. Add FieldFox to your kit, and carry precision with you.
The microwave combination analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyzer. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, built-in GPS receiver, and remote control using an iPad or iPhone.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and Users Guide.
The last date to order an ESA-E spectrum analyzer is 30-Nov-2015. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2015.
Customers looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer will appreciate the flexibility of the ESA spectrum analyzer that can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line.
Customers who wish to take advantage of the ESA flexibility but who need a faster analyzer for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89600 VSA software will benefit from the new EXA signal analyzer. The EXA signal analyzer now comes standard with many of the ESA's optional features and yet offers more applications than the ESA.
Migrate from ESA to EXA.
The 3920B is the newest radio test set introduced by Aeroflex. The 3920B features a new low phase noise RF signal generator in addition to the already advanced functionality available on the Aeroflex 3900 Series.
HDo6000 oscilloscopes combine Teledyne Lecroy’s HD4096 high definition technology with powerful analysis and debug tools, long memory, in a compact form factor with a 12.1” multi-touch display
• 12-bit ADc resolution, up to 15 bits with enhanced resolution • 350 MHz, 500 MHz and 1 GHz bandwidths
• Long Memory – up to 250 Mpts/ch
• Spectrum Analyzer Mode
• WaveScan – Advanced Search and find • History Mode – Waveform playback
• power Analysis Software
• JITKIT clock-Data Jitter Analysis
• Serial Data Trigger and Decode
• pRoTobus MAG Serial Data Debug Toolkit
• LabNotebook Report Generation
• Advanced Trigger Tools including TriggerScan
• 16 Digital channels with 1.25 GS/s Sample Rate
Mixed Signal Debug capabilities:
• Analog and Digital cross pattern Triggering • Digital pattern Search and find
• Analog and Digital Timing Measurements • Logic Gate Emulation