Looking to make the most of your instrument budget?
Get both a Vector Network Analyzer and Spectrum Analyzer in one system.
Portable Microwave VNA Master (5 kHz to 20 GHz)
- Two-active-port, fully-reversing VNA; measures and displays all S-parameters with a
- 350 usec per data point, ideal for filter tuning
- 12-term error correction algorithm
- Vector Voltmeter option, ideal for cable phase matching
- Time Domain option for precise Time or Distance Domain diagnostics, includes Gated
Time Domain, LP Processing, and Phasor Impulse mode
Spectrum Analyzer (9 kHz to 20 GHz)
- Industry's widest handheld spectrum analyzer (9 kHz to 20 GHz)
- Detectors: Peak, Negative, Sample, Quasi-peak, and true RMS
- Markers: 6, each with a Delta Marker, or 1 Reference with 6 Deltas
- Built-in pre-selector for eliminating spurious in displays
- Interference Analyzer Option: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI
Application Note: How a modern battery-powered and portable Microwave Vector Network
Analyzer with Time Domain Gating can make it easy to do field and flight line RCS tests.