Keysight Technologies Inc. 10 MHz to 18 GHz SNS Noise Source nominal ENR 15dB (MAIN)
The SNS series N4001A noise source is ideal for general purpose use with a low reflection coefficent and a nominal ENR of 15 dB from 10 MHz to 18 GHz. DUT's with noise figures up to 30 dB can be measured accurately and reliably with this device. The N4001A has a selection of connectors, with an APC 3.5(m) connector as standard.
- Electronic storage of Excess Noise Ratio (ENR) calibration data decreases the opportunity for user error
- Automatic download of ENR data to the NFA speeds overall set-up time
- Temperature compensation improves measurement accuracy leading to tighter specification of device performance
- 3.5mm connector ships standard, optional Type-N connector is available as Option 001
- For complete details, reference the Product Overview
- For additional specifications on this product, see the Operating Service Guide