Tektronix TDS5054 500MHz, 5GSa/s, 4ch Digital Oscilloscope
The Tektronix TDS5054 oscilloscope is a graph-displaying device – it draws a graph of an electrical signal. In most applications, the graph shows how signals change over time: the vertical (Y) axis represents voltage and the horizontal (X) axis represents time. The intensity or brightness of the display is sometimes called the Z axis.
The Tektronix TDS5054 oscilloscope's simple graph can tell you many things about a signal, such as: the time and voltage values of a signal, the frequency of an oscillating signal, the “moving parts” of a circuit represented by the signal, the frequency with which a particular portion of the signal is occurring relative to, other portions, whether or not a malfunctioning component is distorting the signal, how much of a signal is direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC) and how much of the signal is noise and whether the noise is changing with time.
- 4 independent 500 MHz Channels
- 5 GS/s Maximum Real-time Sample Rate
- 400K Record Length
- 100,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Trigger: Edge, Video, Glitch, Width, Window, Timeout, Transition, State
- Trigger Delay by Time - 16 ns to 250 seconds
- Trigger Delay by Events - 1 to 10,000,000 Events.
- Waveform Measurements
- Amplitude -Amplitude, High, Low, Max, Min, Peak-Peak, Mean, Cycle Mean, RMS, Cycle RMS, Positive Overshoot, Negative Overshoot.
- Time - Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Positive Duty Cycle, Negative Duty Cycle, Period, Frequency, Delay.
- Combination - Area, Cycle Area, Phase, Burst
- Histogram-related (optional) - Waveform count, Hits in box, Peak hits, Median, Maximum, Minimum, Peak to Peak, Mean (µs), Standard Deviation (sigma), µ+1 (sigma), µ+2 (sigma), µ+3 (sigma).
- Waveform Processing/Math
- Arithmetic - Add, subtract, multiply and divide waveforms.
- FFT - Magnitude.
- Vertical Units - Magnitude: Linear, dB, dBm.
- Window Functions - Rectangular, Hamming, Hanning, Kaiser-Bessel, Blackman-Harris, Gaussian, Flattop2, Tek Exponential.
- Industry-leading Suite of Advanced Triggers
- Built-in Printer (Optional)
- CD-RW Drive (Optional)
- Interoperability with Tektronix Logic Analyzers
- Built-in Floppy Disk Drive For Easy Storage and Documentation
- Front Cover, Mouse, Quick Reference, User Reference
- GPIB Programmer's Reference, Product Software CD-ROM
- Operating System Restoration CD-ROM
- Oscilloscope Analysis and Connectivity Made Easy
- Performance Verification Procedure PDF file, NIST, MIL-STD-45622A and ISO9000 Calibration Certificate
- 4 ea. P5050 500 MHz, 10x passive probes
More Tektronix savings