Agilent 33250A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz
Key Features & Specifications
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- Color display with graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Built-in multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 80 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, DC and other waveforms
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- Pulse capability with variable edge
Waveform Creation and Editing
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
The Agilent 33250A is our highest performance function generator. With 11 standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms - it is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.
- Take a tour of the 33250A View the Demo.
- Learn more 10 Hints for Getting More From Your Function Generator.