Fluke Ruska 7250 High Speed Digital Pressure Controller, with RS-232 and IEEE-488 interface, NIST traceable calibration, manual and power cord
The 7250LP low pressure digital pressure calibrator, part of the versatile Series 7250 family, is specifically designed to meet the demand performance requirement of calibrating low pressure sensors, transducers, mechanical gauges, portable calibrators and their plug-in modules. To accommodate bidirectional devices, the 7250LP can be supplied to operate in both positive and negative gauge modes. The 7250LP offers unmatched performance and enhanced control stability.
• Dual range, select from 10/30 inH20 or 20/60 inH20 or 35/100 inH20 range combinations
• Precision: 0.005% of reading from 10% to 100% Full Scale (FS)
• Control stability: 0.004% of each range
• Resolution to 0.0001 inH20
• Time to set point: 30 seconds with no overshoot
More Fluke Ruska savings