Agilent E4403B ESA-L 9kHz-3.0GHz Spectrum Analyzer
The Agilent E4403B spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Agilent E4403B. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Agilent E4403B Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Agilent E4403B spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Agilent E4403B spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
Key Features & Specifications
- 1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- 100 Hz to 5 MHz RBW, 100 Hz to 300 Hz optional
- +7.5 dBm TOI
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590 series code compatibility, or 50 ohm tracking generator
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- Fast delivery and favorably priced
- SCPI programming and IVI COM driver support
- Large, high-resolution, color display
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2015. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2015.
Replacement product: N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
As the lowest cost ESA option, these basic analyzers are ideal for cost conscious bench-top or manufacturing environments.
Replacement solutions for the ESA-L:
- Ideal low-cost solution, the N9000A CXA signal analyzer
- Portable solution, the Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (HSA)
- Lower cost alternative, the N9320B spectrum analyzer