Anritsu S332E Site Master; 2 MHz to 4 GHz Cable & Antenna Analyzer; 100 kHz to 4 GHz; 9 kHz to 4 GHz Spectrum AnalyzeSpectrum Analyzer. Supplied with 3 year warranty coverage.
The Anritsu S332E spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Anritsu S332E. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Anritsu S332E Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Anritsu S332E spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Anritsu S332E spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
Built on a trusted history of quality, expertise, and performance, the Site Master S331E/S332E/S361E/S362E compact cable and antenna analyzer series is the leading 2-port solution that provides coverage from 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz. This portable and rugged solution has a variety of configuration options that eliminate the need to carry and learn multiple instruments.
• Cable and antenna analyzer: faster than 1 ms/data point sweep speed and dual display, quickly characterize cable and antenna systems with return loss, VSWR, cable loss, distance to fault, phase and Smith chart
• Spectrum analyzer: 9 kHz to 4/6 GHz frequency range will help locate and identify various signals as low as -152 dBm with phase noise better than -100 dBc/Hz
• Interference hunting: identify interference from both illegal and unintentional signals that can degrade network performance and cause critical communication interuptions
• PIM testing: once PM is discovered, conduct sweeps using PIM Hunter™ probe to pinpoint PIM source
• Indoor/Outdoor coverage mapping: coupled with TRX NEON® MA8100A signal mapper, collect geo-referenced test data for RSSI and ACPR measurements
More Anritsu savings