Anritsu S820C Microwave Site Master, 3.3 GHz to 20 GHz, Built in DTF
The Anritsu S820C spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Anritsu S820C. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Anritsu S820C Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Anritsu S820C spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Anritsu S820C spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
Site Master S810C covering 3.3 to 10.0 GHz, and S820C covering 3.3 - 20.0 GHz, are the most accurate, reliable and convenient one port microwave transmission line and antenna analyzers available for installation, verification, troubleshooting, and repair of microwave communication systems. Measurement capability includes tune mode, return loss, SWR, cable loss, and distance-to-fault (DTF) analysis. Tune mode is a fast sweep mode that quickly tunes the waveguide by adjusting the flange connectors quickly at both ends of the wave guide. Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate measurements in the presence of high RF activity. Data Analysis software enables assessment of system trends, problems, and performance in addition to professional report generation. An optional power meter is available to make power measurements quickly and easily.
Microwave Site Master S810C and S820C utilizes vector error correction solving the most common and the most difficult accuracy problems of field test equipment operation and thus, improves system quality and reduces maintenance expenses. Difficult test specifications are easy to verify. Vector error correction and a simple, friendly user interface within the S810C and S820C further improves the quality and convenience of measurements compared to traditional scalar techniques. Vector error correction also improves the quality of Distance-To-Fault data. Not only is the reflection magnitude more accurate, the waveguide dispersion correction for fault distance (different frequencies travel at different speeds) is also more accurate and repeatable.
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Lightweight at only 4.2 lbs. (including battery)
- Superior Immunity to RF interference
- Locate long range problems with 517 data points
- Tune Mode for waveguide component alignment/testing
- Multilingual user interface; English, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
- Saves 10 Measurement Test Set-Ups
- Saves up to 200 Measurement Traces
- Clearly defined user interface for Coaxial cable and Waveguide media
- Pop-up menus for cable list, waveguide list, and compatible flange list
- Quickly select cable/waveguide type and test parameters without setup error
- Alphanumeric Labeling of Saved Measurements
- Automatic Time and Date Stamp of Saved Data
- Rechargeable, Field Replaceable Battery
- Distance Measurement in Feet and Meters
- 6 Markers, Limit Lines, and Segmented Limit Lines
- RF Power Monitor Option (option 5)
- RS232 Interface
- Data analysis software
- Soft carrying case
- Rechargeable battery
- AC/DC power supply
- Ruggedized adapter k(m) to N(f) Anritsu part number 34RKNF50
- 12 V automobile cigarette lighter adapter
- Users guide.
More Anritsu savings